Thursday, February 02, 2006

A bridge over a stream


Ths picture above I took with my first digital camera back in July of 2001. I'd only had it for a few months and I was really enjoying taking pictures. The picture was taken of a bridge, deep inside a park where only foot, bike, and horse traffic was allowed. I decided the best angle on it was to be had by standing in the middle of the stream under it.

What I didn't realize was that I had company in that stream. The picture below was taken only a foot or so away from my leg. Even now I have trouble believing that I took 3 pictures of the snake before I scampered up the bank and out of the river.

2 Comments:

Blogger The Radical Notion said...

I like your pictures. Your blog makes me think of Spring time. I miss seeing grass, flowers, and all the other things associated with spring and summer. Great photos!

9:48 PM  
Blogger Javier Marti said...

I love the picture of the bridge. It reminds me of a quiet place where I used to go in Mallorca
Regards
http://niquel757.blogspot.com

12:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home