Monday, October 08, 2007

Green river and Julie


The picture above was taken in Eno River Park and to no surprise then, the subject is Eno River itself. I took the picture on Saturday and immediately after, Julie took a similar picture with her camera. And since two people wrote to ask me about Julie, below is a picture of her taking a picture of the scene in the picture above. That's a lot of uses of the word "picture".


To the best of my knowledge, this is the first time a picture of a human has graced this website. I'm quite certain there's never been a picture of me on here! I think of this as my anti-human blog so it'll probably be a long, long time before you see the human form on here again.

Saturday was a really good day for picture taking. It'd rained the day before and everything was greener than it'd been in several weeks.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home