Wednesday, February 14, 2007

drinking?

This reminds me of the line often used in Western movies: "Where can you get a drink in this town?"


As you can see, this squirrel was determined to get some water. He could smell it, I guess, but there's simply no possible way he'd ever be able to get to it. Still, he was there for several minutes trying to puzzle it out. Squirrels are notorious thieves--getting into all sorts of things we'd prefer that they'd leave alone--but in this case all that skill was to no avail. He never got that drink.

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Anna said...

On a good day, determination can get you a long way! Sorry it didn't work for him! :)

4:35 PM  
Blogger Pat said...

That is the greatest photo of these rascals. My border collie keeps them away from my bird feeders. LOL

4:52 PM  
Blogger Foster Dogs said...

I really enojyed your pictures, I'll be back to check them out again! Thanks for stopping our blog!

1:40 AM  
Blogger Anna said...

I am missing your pics!

4:47 PM  
Blogger utenzi said...

Sorry about that, Anna. I've been lazy and only updating my other blog.

7:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home