Monday, March 26, 2007

Daffy Bootie


While my girlfriend stood in front of them to keep their attention, I snuck behind this pack of begonias Daffodils and snuck a picture of their collective backsides.

Sweet Begonia Daffodil bootie--it doesn't get better than that! I'm tellin' yah, they never even knew I was there.

UPDATE: Utopia commented that she didn't think these were begonias, and that would be my take on it also but one of my pics of the flowers included a sign identifying them as begonias. Maybe the sign was wrong...

UPDATE2: SRP stated, with authority, that these are Daffodils regardless of what any silly sign says. I believe her.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Utopia said...

They aren't begonias. I believe they are some kind of daffodil, narcissus, or that family.

5:42 PM  
Blogger srp said...

These are white daffodils.
See them here.

11:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home