Thursday, February 22, 2007

Purple flowers for Anna


I love the contrast in color between the lush grass in front to the purple pansies in midfield and all the way back to the dark green of the junipers on the hill.

Anna commented on my not putting up a picture this past week. I've not taken any outdoor pictures in the past week or so which meant I needed to look for some old pictures. These two were taken back in April in Raleigh, NC at the WRAL television studio. The one below was taken from the same spot as the above photo but I just pulled back the zoom all the way.

It was a drizzly overcast day but that just helped the colors come out well.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Anna said...

Oh, thank you, thank you....

I love my purple flowers! They are beautiful! I am with you...I love the purple and greens as well...so lush and vibrant!

I am stunned! :)

Have a great weekend and thanks!

4:35 PM  
Blogger utenzi said...

I'm glad you like them, Anna. I'll see if I can find anymore purple themed pictures hiding about.

10:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home