Thursday, May 04, 2006

blues


I took this picture while walking around the UNC campus at lunchtime. There's lots of pretty displays of flowers here and there on campus. These happened to be near the School of Public Health.


This picture is just detail from the picture above. My new Panasonic camera is 6MP so I can do a lot more enlarging than I could with my old Olympus.

I love the colors here. There's something about blues and light purple that just seems quite soothing.

Give the pictures a click to see them larger. Anything colorful should be seen large as life!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Loving these pix, Daisy! We planted seeds in our window boxes this year, and it will probably be Sept. before we see any flowers. I guess I'll just have to come over here to enjoy yours!

11:29 AM  
Blogger Flea said...

Whow!

7:43 AM  
Blogger Robin said...

the color is gorgeous...my favorite. I wish I had a room like this!

8:33 AM  
Blogger Big Piney Woods Cats said...

Oh, yes, lovely pansies! Lovely photo, your new camera is doing a great job!!

5:39 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

I need to be congratulated. I'm still slumming it on dial up (i'm in a rural part of Oz) and it takes years for these darn photos to download before i can comment!!
Having said tat, i'm commenting on all of them in one swoop.....Gorgeous!!!
Specially the blue :o)

3:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home