Saturday, March 03, 2007

Blossoms, ducks, and water


I took this picture last April at the Sarah Duke Gardens on the campus of Duke University. We've had such a mild Winter this year that I think I'll go over to Duke in the next week or so and see what the gardens look like. Since the bulbs in my yard are starting to come up--and I'm in a slightly colder and much more exposed location--I bet the bulbs at Sarah Duke Gardens are blooming now. I want to take some pictures of that since they really have a lovely spread of flowers there.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Anna said...

I am sorry. I cant comment on a post about Duke....or pertaining to Duke in any way, shape or form! Hehehe. I am a Tarheel...remember?

BUT...IF I could comment....I would say that I like this pic a lot and that the blossoms are beautiful!

IF I could do that. :)

8:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home