Friday, May 05, 2006

invasion


The picture above can be viewed at a pretty picture of a blossom just beginning to open. For the more imaginative--and slightly sick--it'll look like some alien plant being that has as it's only reason for being to devour and savor human flesh.

Too many late night science fiction movies, you say? Well I say they're out there and the only reason we don't hear about those nasty plant pods is that they leave no survivors. And look below! (if you dare) There's a lot more pods waiting to hatch!

(no real plants were harmed in the making of this informercial)

5 Comments:

Blogger Begered said...

Interesting way to look at them! I was taking a look at the other pictures you have posted and I think they are great! What kind f camera do you use?

Michele sent me, hope you are having a great evening!

1:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi...from Michele's.
I also scrolled to look at all your photos. They're spectacular and the color of those flowers! Truly gorgeous. And I'm wondering the same thing....what kind of camera are you using and do you set your own settings?
Very professional!

9:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great pictures! And I love your idea of it being an alien plant...interesting!

2:31 PM  
Blogger Tammy said...

Beautiful pictures!

You've kind of re-done things since I last visited, I see. :)

Michele sent me!

9:27 PM  
Blogger Big Piney Woods Cats said...

And what kind of vine if this? We don't have them in Idaho.....

5:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home